Recently

1 January 2013

Forgive me father for I have sinned...


I'm not much for religion but I feel it's an apt title for what I'm about to confess.

For the past couple of months I have been in complete denial about a certain situation that has spiralled into my life and reaped beautiful, sweet havoc on my bank account.

I have shaken my head when my family and friends try to broach the subject, I have flat out refused to acknowledge its existence when the postman makes a quip in the early mornings, and it's even gotten to the stage where I'm having arguments with myself over 'that which should not be named'.

But right here, right now, I am going to reveal my dirty little secret to the world;


I am a full blown Lushie!!

For those that are unfamiliar with this expression, you'll be relieved to know that I have not just admitted to being over zealous with my drinking habits. 

No. 

What I have just admitted to myself, and to the world it seems, is that I have acquired a rather expensive obsession with British-born company, Lush, who make fresh cosmetics that are to die for (well not quite that extreme!).

I have purchased so much Lush stuff over the past couple of months that I've had to invest in extra tall, extra wide bookshelves just to store all of my collection!

So I thought it wise to start a blog that can not only document my Lush experiences and act as a platform to share my thoughts and feelings about new and retro products, but also help me to discover like-minded people to beg, borrow, steal, swap and natter to (as my flatmates are finding it rather tiresome). 

So if you love Lush, have a blog you'd like me to read, or interested in contributing to my blog, get in touch. I promise I won't bite.*

*I cannot guarantee this.  

5 comments

  1. Made it all the way down to the first post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to browse my blog - I hope you find it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog and i'm sooo happy i'm not alone in this madness!
    Greetings form Italy.
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - you got this far down! Welcome to my blog and thank you for being supportive :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Jen. Just wanted to say hi! I have been reading your blog for a year now, it is my go-to when I want to know more about a certain product (or when I'm realy bored at work haha). Was looking at all your posts by year, in the drop down menu, and then had to read your very first post! I love your detailed posts, helps me very much by deciding which products to choose from. With love Ilse

    ReplyDelete


UP